Another year is drawing to a close, and in just a few days we’ll see all the New Year’s Resolution people flock to the gym. Of course, most of them will be gone long before Valentine’s Day.
It’s tough to make health goals stick. Fitness goals are even tougher…
- The Right Goals
- The Proper Plan
- The Know-How
- Focus and Determination
- Coaching and Feedback
Maybe you’ve worked hard in the past yourself, but your results aren’t where you’d like them to be. Was one of these elements missing?
Have you ever found yourself flip-flopping from one program to another? Or lacking a support system to see your goals through?
I suggest that it’s a great time of year to knuckle-down and work on some results.
For a limited time, I’m taking on a few additional online training clients who are truly interested in getting the results they deserve. It’s not only personal, it’s programming with built-in support and accountability.
Why Online Training Works:
- Programs are based on your specific goals, needs, access to equipment, stress levels, age and time commitment.
- All workouts are tracked, and you will be accountable to me. It’s easy to track your workouts and stats using my online app (provided to all clients), and I review your progress regularly.
- You’ll have access to your training plan anywhere. Access it on your Android or iOS device, or print a copy out from your desktop.
- You’ll see my own video demos of each exercise or movement that I ask you to complete, along with complete descriptions and set/rep schemes for practice.
- You’ll have built-in support. Message me at any time, right within the training app.
- I try and make workouts fun and challenging. The programs work, and you’re less likely to get bored if you’re making progress and looking forward to your training sessions.
The biggest factor in getting results I believe is having proper coaching. If you want to make 2015 a year where you really hit your goals, I highly recommend you consider getting some support.
Making truly personalized programs and tracking client progress is time-consuming. Therefore, I can only open up online training to a select number of clients.
If you’re interested in claiming a spot, click on http://strengthbox.trainerize.com/.
Message me for more information or to find out if we’re a good fit. Or sign-up directly from the link above by clicking on “Packages”.
I look forward to working with some of you in 2015!