Are you a belly breather?
What if I told you that proper breathing can:
- reduce the chance of you getting injured;
- help you move more efficiently;
- reduce your stress levels;
- relieve headaches, anxiety, high blood pressure and depression;
- reduce excess bodyfat that is triggered by cortisol production?
Those aren’t just wild claims – the way in which we breathe can have a profound effect on our training and overall health. Breathing, like meditation, helps reduce all the ‘noise’ and can lead to a better lifestyle though calmness and clearheadedness. Think of it as therapy…
Breath practice can be done when you’re doing dishes, walking the dog, sitting at work — almost anywhere.
I cover exactly what to do in this video (watch-time under 10 mins):